MIPAS Auxiliary Data
Last Updated: 25JAN05
Occupation Matrices and Look-Up Tables
for processing of MIPAS data. All files are ASCII.
- Occupation Matrices (OM*DAT files)
- These specify which microwindows are used over which tangent
- Directory also includes simple listing of microwindows and
- Directory: ./OM/
- See ./OM/README.txt for more details
- Microwindow Databases (MW*DAT files)
- These contain spectral masks, irregular grids and absorber lists
for all microwindows, although only the subset of microwindows
defined by the occupation matrix will be used for a particular retrieval.
- Directory: ./MW/
- See ./MW/README.txt for more details
- Look Up Tables
- These contain tabulated absorption coefficients as a function
of pressure, temperature and wavenumber (0.0005cm-1 grid), compressed
using singular value decomposition (SVD).
One file per microwindow per absorber.
- Directory: ./CS/
- See ./CS/README.txt for more details