Tutorials are normally held in
- My room in college - MGA 4,
- My office in AOPP - Room 203 in the Atmospheric Physics Building,
- The Dobson or Brewer Rooms in AOPP (follow the signs).
- Before coming to a tutorial briefly review the problem sheet and
prepare any questions you want to ask on the topic being covered.
- Bring the problem sheet to the tutorial.
- Do not come to tutorials if you are not feeling well. Do not come
to tutorials if you have symptoms of a cold or flu even when you think
you are 'getting better'.
- I do not mind if you occasionally need to reschedule a tutorial
for non-academic reasons e.g. visit by relatives or some sporting
fixture. However these should be rare events < 3 times per year.
- Email me, phone me or tell your tutorial partner if you are unable
to attend a tutorial at the last moment.
- Occasionally I need to reschedule a tutorial at the last
minute. If I do so I will email you.
- If you do miss a tutorial (or other meeting) then you should email to apologize and suggest an alternative time to meet.